West Adelaide Football Club Richmond | 13-06-2020 | 9am
Get your SA boat and PWC licence at our popular Richmond course. Get qualified on at completion then simply take our certificate to Service SA to obtain the licence same-day!
6 in stock
Included with your ticket
Full information will be emailed upon purchase and confirmation. This will include the free guides and bonus material in addition to the course details.
- Course Date: 13/06/20
- Start Time: 9am. Arrive at least 15 minutes before start time
- Course Length: Allow 3 hours (approx)
- Trainer: Jeremy Searle
- Age & ID Requirements: Must have acceptable ID per the POI requirements. Must be aged 16 & up to obtain qualification.
- Parking: Free parking in car park located to the left of the club (enter via Peacock Ave).
- Clothing: Typical club clothes required (call ahead if unsure)
- Food & drink: Food and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed throughout the course. Cafe & bistro located within the club. A break is allocated within the course.
What to expect on the day
Our training team will commence the boat licence & PWC licence theory training course. It will take about 3 hours and covers a wide array of boating safety topics. A short break is provided.
At the end, you will face the official licence test. We’ll be there to assist you if you have any questions. Once you’re done, you will receive a signed and stamped licence qualification from our trainers. Take this to Service SA (the motor reg) for the immediate issuing of your licence. This can be done anytime within 6 months from the course.
Types of vessels
The SA boat operators licence (boat & PWC licence) permits people aged 16 years and over to operate any type of recreational vessel fitted with an engine, regardless of the size of the boat or its engine, or whether the engine is being used at the time. In normal terms, this licence allows you to operate any recreational vessel, which includes jet skis.
It cannot be used for the operation of a commercial vessel or commercial purposes.
Who delivers the course?
All training is provided by Boating Licence Course’s official training team (ACN: 092 478 718 | RTO # 91229). All licence training is accredited by the South Australian Government and delivered in accordance with government standards.
Full terms and conditions are available here.